Coverage Area
Style and Design

Hi my name is Eliza santiago I order service but I canceled on same day however you charge me 49.99 and now i need to get a refund of I attached account number this is ridiculos I been calling all day no one can help over the phone. Very unsatisfied custumer

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of infinity dish tv package. Infinity Dish needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned infinity dish tv package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Infinity Dish. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: CenturyLink.

Comments

Eagle River, Wisconsin, United States #1193727

Me too!They pick up the call and then hang up!

I want my money back too! They claimed they could not set up my service due to no signal for the satellite! That money should have been put back into the account the same day.

Tired of getting bounced back and forth from one to another and getting hung up on!Totally ridic!